Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 18 March 2011

CD Sunday, Blue, brown and yellow

Had a busy day today as Friday is my cleaning day so house is spick and span-ish and the washing is under control. Managed to still find some time to craft though and got through three challenges (this could become addictive) before starvation set in!!
First the CD Sunday challenge was using the above colours. I found a Messy Rabbit topper from Joanna Sheen in my spares box and printed off a backing sheet to match, these were both matted and layered on blue card. Here is my card:

Finished with a ribbon, some gemstones and a sentiment from my stash.
Thanks for looking. Carol x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, thanks for finding time to take part in CD Sunday challenge this week.
    Super card, fab image, makes me feel hungry
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol. You did get a lot done but you do feel good about it afterwards, don't you.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday with your great card and reminding us that Summer is somewhere in the future.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, just love this card. Don't think I've seen this image before. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, You did have a busy day yesterday so well done for finding time to fit in some crafting too. Great card - perfect for the challenge.Thank you so much for joining in.
    Beryl (GD) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Carol.Another Messy fan here. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card using the colours well - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x