Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 30 March 2011

We have a theme going on........

Today has been dedicated to Christmas......and the tune for this card is Walking in a Winter Wonderland:
Over at Crafty Ann's the challenge is an Elvis Song. I've used an image and matching backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Pam West CD. Matting and layering is stardream card, finished wiith a ribbon, sentiment and some pearls from my stash. Diecut label is from Spellbinders.

And that's all for today folks. I'm off to bed....tomorrow is another day!
Thanks for stopping by.
Carol x


4 comments:

  1. What a Fabulous card Carol. You're on a roll now. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Carol - I'm singing this one now! I love this song and your card has all thr features of a nice old fashioned 'cosy' christmas - thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's again.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the sentiment and bow complete it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and so right for your song. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x