Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Postcard from Montreux

Having a fab holiday, weather is gorgeous......about 25 degrees. Not sure whether we are going to get home tomorrow though due to the volcanic ash - all flights to Scotland are cancelled today! Just hope we get stranded in resort and not the airport if it happens!
Catch up with you all soon.

Carol x

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to hear you're enjoying your holiday and the weather is good. It's very windy and really quite cool here in Manchester today, but at least no rain! Hope your homeward journey goes smoothly. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x