Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Yeehaw

There's no Yeehaws in my craftroom so you'll have to make do with diecuts lol

Using an image and backing paper from Joanna Sheens Messy Rabbit CD, everything has been layered onto blue card and gold mirri card. Labels 0ne diecut is cut from gold mirri card. Card is finished with some tinselly twine and gems from my stash.
Challenges entered:
CD Sunday - yeehaw/diecuts
My Partner in Crafting Crime - twine, jute or string

Carol x


8 comments:

  1. That's great Carol and we'll be happy ot make do with a diecut! Super 18th card.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun topper and I really like the die cut at an angle under it like that. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carol - I'm a great fan of Messy! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol. I like the different shaped toppers as well. Very unusual to set them off this way and very effective.Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, a super card and I like the way you have used the die cut. I am sure your nephew will be thrilled to receive this for his 18th Birthday. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the image.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card!! Thank you for joining us at My Partner In Crafting Crime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x