Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 26 January 2013

90th Birthday

Good morning all.
Today's share is the card I made for my Aunties 90th birthday which she hopefully received yesterday. I was going to see her today but I think the snow will stop play! Although we don't actually have any here it's was bad last night about 10 miles from us.


I've used a Meadow Cottage Bears decoupage image. Punch from Martha Stewart; dies from Spellbinders; ribbon and button from my stash. 


Challenges entered:
Anything Goes - buttons and bows
A and T Emerald Faeries - celebrations
Die Cuttin Divas - edge punch plus ribbon
Shopping our Stash - use your oldest ribbon (I'm sure this ribbon pre-dates my cardmaking days!)
Whimsy Inspiration - fancy edges
4 Crafty Chicks - buttons
Penny's Paper Crafty - teddy bears
Crafts 4 Eternity - tic tac toe ( circle, ribbon, birthday)
Crafty Catz - cute as a button

Carol x

20 comments:

  1. Hi Carol

    A 90th birthday!! I hope I live that long!! What wonderful memories and stories your Aunt must have.

    I bet she loved your card. Such gorgeous colours and that ribbon is beautiful.

    We had mega snow last night too .. .. but thankfully it is thawing this morning!

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Carol, I'm sure it will treasured too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol, beautiful colours and I love the decoupage.

    I hope your Auntie has a lovely birthday.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card Carol.Fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carol. Has a real bygone days looks to it, love the bold ribbon, gorgeous around the p[age border and super cute image. We still have a fair bit of snow but it is such a beautiful day overhead. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful card Carol! Love these teddies and a really gorgeous vintage feel to this. We have a good amount of snow and blue skies at the moment. Have a fabulous weekend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the image and beautiful ribbon.
    take care
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. pięknie, po prostu pięknie...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!! Love that adorable image!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Carol!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening Carol,
    A stunning card, beautiful image and great layout.
    I am sure it all be treasured

    Patricia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww.......Carol, This is so gorgeous and your Aunt will absolutely adore it ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bow, and love that punch for your border. Such a pretty card; glad you could share it with us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card Carol, I love these vintage bears and your pretty colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi again...another beauty. Your Aunt will love this creation! Very artistic design. Thanks much for entering Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. See you again soon!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a very pretty card love the colours and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz good look in the challenge hugs sassyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing birthday card! Love it and your bow and button are just fabulous! Great inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation for us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card I am sure she loved it.
    Thanks for joining us this week at C4E
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  19. super cute teddy card. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Inspires! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Carol. Thank you so much for joining us at Whimsy Stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x