Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 2 February 2013

Cutie

Good morning all.
Well no sticking got done yesterday as I ran out of glue!! Postie failed to deliver so I hope he comes up trumps today. I sent hubby around all the shops on the high street as there are a few which dabble in crafts and a stationers shop and none sold photo glue. In the absence of glue I managed to get all the cutting out done....thank goodness! I think I spent about 6 hours in total between housework and laundry duties.
Sharing a layout today using Trish Hughes latest kit "Cutie" which is available from Template Dreams.


The photo is my fifteen year old daughter, taken on her 1st birthday! The templates for the borders/decotrims are by Shannon McNab. The layout was created in Craft Artist. I love the colour palette of this kit.

Challenges entered:
Lasting Memories - borderlines

Carol x

12 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous Carol I love it! huggles Sue J xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie and you sure showcased it! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable picture of your daughter Carol and lovely layout. Hope your glue comes soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a cute photo and a fabulous layout.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol

    A beautiful layout and fabulous picture. It must be lovely looking back on them all deciding which to turn into layouts.

    Love the gorgeous colours and all the falling hearts!!!

    Hope the postie brings your glue!

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh wow.. I am LOVING this!!! Such a gorgeous pic, love the colours and the boarders are fantastic!! So glad you could join us this week at Lasting Memories!! *Hope your glue comes soon!! And well done to your amazing husband on searching for some for you.. so sweet..
    Thanks, Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwww......Wow this is beautiful your photo is a so cute and so beautifully done lovely layout too......xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an adorable picture - thanks for joining us at lasting memories - we start a new challenge tomorrow hope to see you back
    kimberly - lmdt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh.. this is beautiful!! Love the STARS and the hearts flowing up the page. Love this!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous and your daughter is a cutie too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous layout Carol, I love the soft colours and your daughter certainly did look cute.
    I hope your glue turned up!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x