Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Love

Good morning all.

Sorry if I've not been to visit you for a day or so, I'm working my way around and I'll hopefully get there soon.

I've been trying to get some scrapbooking done....so many photographs....so little time!! Here's another for the wedding album.


Created in Craft Artist using Believe in Love from Indigo Designs and Peaches and Cream from My Memories and following this fabulous sketch from Creative Scrappers.


Challenges entered:
Creative Scrappers #251 - sketch
Digitally Sweet - anything goes

Carol x

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and lovely layout, love the colours you used Carol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Carol. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol, This is really pretty .....l'm still not active in my craft room but getting there slowly but surely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Carol. I love those papers and they only enhance a beautiful picture. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely take on this sketch! I love how you changed the circle into a flower! The leaf idea is awesome I love this! Joined your blog as a follower. Would love to hear your opinion on a visit to mine. All the best.
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful picture and layout Carol! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful wedding layout - very pretty. I know just what you mean about so many photos and so little time! Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wedding photograph and a beautiful layout.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is STUNNING, Carol!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Carol.
    Absolutely stunning page, so soft and gentle showing the photo to perfection.
    Sorry I have not commented on a few of your wonderful creations. Scrolled back to have a look at them all.
    I am bit like yourself to many people needing share of my time
    Have a great day
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Carol, beautiful photograph and I love your take on the sketch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful layout Carol. I have been to Alnwick Gardens and can attest to how beautiful they are. A beautiful setting for a beautiful bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout and photo! Loving the pastel colours and the soft romantic look!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x