Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 19 December 2014

Wedding

Good morning all.

Today I'm sharing the wedding place names, table numbers and table plan I have made for my sister for tomorrow. She hasn't seen them yet so I hope she likes them.


The owners of the hotel she manages are hosting the meal and were told she didn't want any fuss...we decided she deserved a little bit of fuss! The colours were chosen to match the napkins. All dies are from Spellbinders and the black and old gold card is pearlised. The font is Subway Novella. I need to try and find some balloons to match today.


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous carol she will love it. Have a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Carol, I'm sure she will love them - good luck with the balloons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, I just popped back to say congratulations on being ShowCASed at LIM, it is a beautiful card - well deserved.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How elegant and stately! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure she will be over the moon they look fabulous. Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous Carol have a great time lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work here Carol, hope all goes well tomorrow and you all have a fabulous day ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish table plan Carole. I'm sure your sister will be thrilled. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look fabulous!

    Home from the city, feeling like my back and left leg is frozen but that will wear off by tonight. Think it went well as I am not in any new pain. Thank goodness.

    I have had it done 3 times before...twice worked like a charm for almost a year but once I was in worst pain than before as they damaged a nerve!
    I knew right away while still on the table then...

    Seems like it will be good this time as the shot did not hurt much going in...so that is a great sign! teehee

    Off to catch up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a splendid way to celebrate the event. Love these colors - the shapes of the elements work so well the way you've used the neutral palette. Very stylish & elegant. Best wishes to your sister, and Merry Christmas to you & your family. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope it all goes to plan. hey look very elegant. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome Carol love how you have designed everything to match with the napkins your sister is going to be thrilled.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x