Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 28 May 2015

Secrets of the Garden

Good evening all....running a tad late today!

Sunshine and showers has been the name of the game today and waiting for the refridgerator engineer who turned up at 6.30pm!

This has been lying waiting for words on my desk for weeks now but I finally got it finished this afternoon.


My May page in my Art Journal. Lots of stamping and stencilling...main focal stencils from Imagination Crafts and Prima. Sentiment stamps from Bo Bunny, Paper Artsy and Mucky Paws. Background stamps from Artistic Stampers and Crafter's Companion.

Challenges entered:
Mixed Media Mojo - tic tac toe (May, stencil, stamp)
Artistic Stamper - journal your heart out
Stamps and Stencils - three of a kind (flowers)
Crafting with an Attitude - anything goes/spring fever
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Not Just Cards - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

15 comments:

  1. just lovely Carol...never done any journaling and watching yours come along is inspiring. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great journalling Carol - lovely pages - I hate that when you have to wait it all day for an engineer - grrrrr!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Carol, isn't this kind of art so relaxing. I tend to use a lot of mediums but may go for the 'cleaner' look next time like yours. xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pages love to work with stencils
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pages Carol- really in bloom!
    Thanks for playing with us at Mixed Media Mojo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Carol, great background and beautiful roses.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at our new blog! If you’ve not had a chance to become a follower, please do so as soon as you can. To be a winner, one must be a follower. If you’ve already followed us, thank you so much and thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, beautiful journal pages, images and colours are lovely and your page design is super, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Spring journal pages Carol! Loads of gorgeous details. Thankyou for joining us for our Three of a Kind challenge over at Stamps and Stencils Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pages Carol :-) I love the flowers and the background, the whole design is beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely journal pages Carol!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pages, thank you for sharing them with us at Mixed Media Mojo.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun layout! Thanks so much for playing along with Mixed Media Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful layout and such pretty imagery! Thanks for playhing at Mixed Media Mojo!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous journal page ! The flowers are beautiful ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x