Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Exciting News...

Good morning all.

I'm so thrilled to have been asked by Kylie of Happy Little Stampers to join the inaugural Christmas design team. The challenges will be monthly and the first one goes live on the 5th July....hope to see you there!

.

17 comments:

  1. BIG congrats Carol, you will be an asset to them.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carol, wonderful news.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Carol, well deserved and a super opportunity.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Carol - they are so lucky to have you! sorry I haven't visited very much lately we're away on holiday - normal service will resume soon!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Carol
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, well deserved.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Carol, great news for you. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol, congratulations on your new DT post, I'm sure you will compliment the team, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What happy news!! Congratulations, Carol!! I'm so tickled for you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the Happy Little Stampers family Carol. So happy to have you on the team and looking forward to working with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Carol! Well deserved...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Carol! They're lucky to have you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge Congratulations Carol. Enjoy. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Carol, look forwards to seeing your makes. x

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done and very well deserved. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x