Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 6 November 2015

Golden Oldie

Good morning all.

A quick post today to pop over to Erika's to share a golden oldie. It's my little sisters 50th birthday today and her hubby has planned a surprise family meal tonight and a girls spa day tomorrow, so I'm off down home later to stay the night....and I'm not organised!


I've chosen a 50th birthday card I made in 2008. Papers and image are from a Joanna Sheen CD. The mirri card mats are embossed on a Glitter Girls board and fussy cut....thank heavens for die cutting machines these days! I expect the paper was carried around the back of the card and finished with a peel off a la Sue Smith style too!!

Enjoy whatever you have planned this weekend...I know I'm going to enjoy a relaxing massage tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. This is truly so lovely l love the Mirror card and the layout Carol of your wonderful card your sister will love it and so beautifully presented too enjoy the surprise meal and spar take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and love the image. I hope you enjoy your weekend and massage too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like the sound of your day tomorrow much better than mine, I'm up at 5 to start the early shift at work! I'd rather be at a spa having a massage, how lovely.
    I love your oldie card Carol, your mirror card certainly makes the central image pop. Isn't it funny how much our style changes in such a short space of time?
    Have a super relaxing weekend!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the layout. Hope you have a fantastic time with the family. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab oldie Carol. Enjoy your day tomorrow!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii there Carol, love this card, so pretty. I too have this Joanna Sheen cd. really lovely images and beautiful background papers. Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous card, enjoy your night and your massage...xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous oldie Carol, I hope you had a lovely day.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card from 2008 Carol. I still have all my boards, have been wondering what to do with them! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x