Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Good morning all.

I had a lovely long lunch yesterday with my friend, which ended in an impromptu singsong with the four older gents on the table next to us...it was so funny! Luckily my friends husband didn't arrive to pick us up until 5 minutes after the gents left otherwise he may have turned around and left us there!

Another Christmas card today....I think this is the penultimate one.


Sentiment die from Poppy Stamps, die cut with a Spellbinders die and filled with glitter!!! Who's idea this was I'll never know...I really should throw out all my loose glitter as I hate the stuff with a vengeance! Me and the dust are sparkling now.

Challenges entered:
UnstampaBelles - sparkle and smile
CHNC - anything Christmas goes
CHNC extra - anything Christmas goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - anything goes twist make it sparkle
Dream Valley - die cuts and punches
Sparkle n Sprinkle - anything goes with loose glitter/embossing powder/flocking
Simon Says Stamp - just a pinch

17 comments:

  1. So much entertainment at this time of the year Carol again your card is gorgeous .....enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and how pretty you and your room must look with a dusting of glitter, lol. I always walk around sparkling when I've finished in my craft room and often get told I have glitter on my face at the supermarket and the like :)
    Love this card though and your glittery sentiments look fabulous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and so happy you had a lovely day yesterday. Everybody enjoys a singalong.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the glitter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no better time to sparkle than at Christmas Carol!
    I love your card, clean simple lines with that added sparkle, just perfect for the season.
    Your lunch sounded fun too. I seem to be working or busy looking after wee ones just now. Maybe next week!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny, Carol! And what a dynamic card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a lovely lunch Carol - I do love your card too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Carol, such a fabulous die and it looks brilliant filled with glitter.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol, such a lovely glittery card with a wonderful graphic feel! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge using "just a pinch"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol love your card, I have admired this die from afar for a while now and with the glitter underneath just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) Glitter is the messiest ... but so gorgeous on your card. Good think it's a sparkly time of year and you can just say it's part of your Christmas decorations. :) Beautiful card Carol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at
    Sparkles Christmas Challenge " Die cuts for Christmas” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous sparkly card Carol, you are like me I love the effect of glitter but I hate using it, lol
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Carol, for all of your lovely entries for my CHNC challenges this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just sparkle and smile Carol! A fabulous card - well done! Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles for our Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas challenges

    Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x