Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 9 December 2016

Snowflake Tag - Tutorial

Good evening all.
Sorry I'm still being such an awful blogger, I just can't seem to get in my stride at the minute!

The two kids and I enjoyed our time in Vienna...it was exceedingly chilly but very sunny weather and we had a great time wandering around the city visiting the Christmas Markets, going to the zoo and seeing the Natural History Museum.

My turn to produce a tutorial over at STAMPlorations today and since it will soon be Christmas (just thought I'd remind you all) I've produced a tag.


I hope you like the tutorial and find it inspirational.

3 comments:

  1. A super tag Carol, lovely colours.
    I'm so pleased to hear that you had a lovely trip to Vienna, it sounds like you had a great time.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x