Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 4 December 2016

Stencil Sunday #75 + December Mixed Media Challenge

Good evening all. 
Hopefully blogger is behaving and scheduled this as asked. Meanwhile I'm hopefully enjoying the Christmas markets in Vienna with my youngest two...eldest left for Australia on Thursday on his latest adventure! It's going to be a funny Christmas without him :(

First Sunday in December which heralds our final mixed media challenge of the year over at Stencil Sunday, we hope you can join us.


A Christmas tag from me this time using the Snowflakes all Over stencil.....firstly I sprayed through the stencil with various blue DI sprays, once dry I then reapplied the stencil and embossed it. The tags were cut with the Luggage Tags Nesting Dies and the larger one was also embossed with the snowflakes stencil. The sentiment from the Holiday Artsy stampset was stamped and heat embossed onto a label and attached with brads. Various twines and fibres from my stash finish things off.




Anything mixed media goes except a card, you have until the end of the month to link up.

4 comments:

  1. Your tags are gorgeous Carol ........hope your having a lovely time with your sons sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas tag Carol, lovely winter blues.
    I hope you are having a fabulous time in Vienna.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab tag Carol - i love the shape (you can neven have too many tags this time of year! - hope you had a fab time in Vienna hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, loving your stencilled tag and the fact you have layered it with another too.
    I'd love to go to a Christmas market in Europe but working every weekend and then around for the kids during term time too. Boo. Hope you have a fabulous time.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x